How to do a quick poll in Teams
Need to do a quick poll in your Teams channel? You can use Microsoft Forms and seamlessly insert a form to your channel.
With Microsoft Forms quick poll, you can create an instant, real time poll in seconds by using the Forms bot.
Quickest way to create a new poll in a channel
1. In the Conversations tab, type @Forms. In the Suggestions window that appears, select Forms (fig 1)
2. Click Create a new poll (fig 2)
3. In a pop up window type in your question and provide some answers for your poll (fig 3). Click Next to proceed.
4. You will be shown a preview of the poll, if you are happy with it – click Send (fig 4).
5. Your form will be posted on your teams channel (fig 5). Team members can now respond to the poll and see the result in real time.
Last updated: 6/4/2020
Guidance adapted from Microsoft. See original article here.