Take better notes with Microsoft OneNote
OneNote is an online digital notebook that allows you to capture and record text, video and audio notes and store them in your personal account in the cloud. All LIPA staff and students have access to this as part of our Office 365 suite.
OneNote notebooks will synchronise instantly and work across multiple devices, meaning you can start writing a note in your Web browser and finish it on your mobile phone. If you need to work offline – that’s fine, OneNote will update and synchronise your notes as soon as it’s connected to the Internet.
OneNote is packed with other useful features:
- Notes can be divided into sections and pages
- Easy navigation and search
- Use type, highlighting, or ink annotation
- Share and collaborate with others
- Add pictures, video and audio
- Tags and To Do lists will allow you to keep track of tasks
Last updated: 3/3/2020